1. You’re always there for me no matter what. I don’t really know how else to explain it. You’re rude, and blunt, and you say things that hurt me. But I can never be mad at you. I do all the same things back to you. We fight and we make up 5 minutes later. We can’t stay mad at each other because we love each other so much. You’ve been there for me since the day I was born, and I know you got my back no matter what. I know that no matter what stupid stuff I put myself in, I can depend on you to help me.
2. I don’t even know. You’re like my freaking child. We get along really well, but we argue a lot. Mostly because talking to you frustrates the crap out of me. Sometimes you just trigger things that I keep to myself, and I end up lashing out at you. I know you hate that I’m so moody, and I have a lot of anger built up in me, but I can’t help it. You never listen to me, and it pisses me off. I feel like I have to take a lot of responsibility for you, because if I don’t, who will? I’ve known you since you were born, and I just want whats best for you. I just want you to grow up with a good background, good morals, and respectable values. I have good intentions, I’m just waiting for you to figure them out.
3. You’re retarded sometimes. I don’t even know, man. I’ve known you for like, I don’t even know where to start. Since like, the 5th grade? We’ve become so close during that time. You always know how to make me laugh, especially when I’m down. & even though you’re stupid, and you don’t know how to give the slightest piece of advice, but I still run to you when I have issues. I love how weird and comfortable we are around each other. Even though 1 & 2 rank as my best friends in the whole world and they’re my cousins, you’re the one that isn’t blood but it still feels like we’re family. That didn’t make much sense, but since it’s you, I know you’ll understand. HEHE. I luff yu qurl.
4. I’ve known you for forever. We don’t talk often, but when we’re together, we always have a blast. Our friendship is crazy, but I’m glad I have you around. Plus it’s nice to be taller than someone for once(:
5. I’ve only known you for a year, but you’re seriously one of my closest friends. Mostly because we saw each other every day. I’m glad that I have you to talk to when nobody else is there. We go to school with each other, we live near each other. I don’t even need a boyfriend, because I have you to be all cute with. LOL. I love how everyone thinks we’re dating, and we don’t even deny that we are. We just let them think whatever. That’s what’s great about you, you don’t care. You always want me to be happy, but at the same time you’re always there for me when I need someone to vent to. I don’t think I’ve straight up ever cried in front of a boy before. I don’t know how it came to be, but I’m just so comfortable around you. I go to your house like, everyday. Your grandma freaking loves me. You don’t judge me, and I think that’s just the icing on the cake. You hear all this crap about me around school, but you still chose to be my friend. You never thought twice about my past, and you always have good intentions. You know just about all my secrets and everything about me. It’s good to know that I have you in my life, at least there’s something stable, you know?
6. I’ve only known you for a short period of time, but we’re real comfortable. I’m happy that we met, and I’m glad that our friendship is all awkward and weird. I’m happy that we can just joke around all the time. One of us is nice, the other is a douche. And then we switch off. It’s like, we just don’t care. It’s nice to have something new.